Model Factory Hiro signs this mind-blowing 1/12 scale kit: the rims are fully broken up
, with all pieces chromed one-by-one
; the engine, in white metal, includes even fully articulated pistons and rods
; tyres are rubber moulded
, and the bodyworks comes in gloriously moulded white resin
. An astounding kit that will certainly become legendary.
Additional details for the Ferrari 250 GTO chassis 4399GT
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K446 (also listed as K-446).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1964.
- Includes Multimaterial kit.
- Package measures 300 mm x 400 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2100 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 153.
June 20th 1964, the 32nd edition of Le Mans 24 hours starts, and a beautiful Ferrari 250 GTO with number 26 rushes down the main straight.... Sadly it couldn't finish it due to problems with the differential.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.