Model Factory Hiro designed this 917K version with the Martini decoration just like it raced in Brands Hatch in 1971. Inside the box you'll find two different versions of the car, mainly differing in the additional ventilation tubes fitted over the turbine on car number 9, modelled on translucent orange resin.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/24 scale with reference MFH-K451 (also listed as K-451).
- Raced at the 1000 Kms Brands Hatch in 1971.
- Includes multimaterial kit.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 770 g.
- Featured in newsletter 153.
Despite starting in the grid in 5th position, the number 8 Martini decorated 917 didn't finish the race due to mechanical problems in the gas tank. Number 9 car got luckier and finished in 9th position, 19 laps behind the winner.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.