This is THE KIT
we were all waiting for several years ago, nothing less than the 917 in 1/12 that mimics the white color model driven by Elford and Ahrens in Le Mans 1970. A good pile of resins, white metal pieces, photoetches, awesome instructions, gorgeous decals, and more and more and more, making the building of this Model Factory Hiro wonder a real pleasure.
Additional details for the Porsche 917LH
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K437 (also listed as K-437).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1970.
- Includes Multimaterial kit.
- Package measures 275 mm x 420 mm x 155 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2700 g.
- Featured in newsletters 139 and 157.
The Porsche 917 debuted in 1969. The development was done in just 10 months and, in order to get the FIA approval for Group 4 racing, 25 closed body units were manufactured and sold. In 1970 they were everywhere in Le Mans, and with number 25 took the start a gorgeous LH from the pole position, but an engine failure didn't allow it to finish.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.