This decal is printed by Cartograf
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 78
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK422.
- Raced at the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1978.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference TMK422.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 97 mm x 100 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
- Featured in newsletters 134 and 141.
The Lotus 78 'wing car' was a Formula One racing car used in the 1977 and 1978 seasons. It was designed by Peter Wright, Colin Chapman, Martin Ogilvie and Tony Rudd, and was the car that started the ground effect revolution in Formula One.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.