Additional details for the BMW M3
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D240.
- Raced at the DTM in 2011.
- To be used with Revell references REV07082, 07082, 80-7082, REV07178, 07178 and 80-7178.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 220 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 123.
To guarantee equality of opportunity among the manufacturers and to thus ensure both cost control and thrilling racing the DTM Regulations permit any further development of the vehicles after their homologation only within tight constraints. Therefore, the fact that the BMW M3 DTM 2012 immediately proved to be a success model on which BMW Motorsport was able to build in preparation for the 2013 season was all the more important.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.