Additional details for the Yamaha YZR500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/12 scale with reference REJI-213.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1988.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 21503, BK-3 and 21707.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 122.
The YZR500 was the Yamaha Motor Corporationís entry for 500cc Grand Prix motorcycle racing between the years of 1973 and 2002.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.