Printed in Italy by Zanchetti
Additional details for the Skoda Fabia S2000 Evo
- Manufactured by Racing Decals 43 in 1/24 scale with reference RD24-010.
- Raced at the Ypres Rally in 2012.
- To be used with Belkits references BEL-004 and BEL004.
- Edition limited to 300 units.
- Package measures 190 mm x 280 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Featured in newsletter 117.
The Skoda Fabia S2000 is Super 2000 rally car built by Skoda Motorsport. It is based upon the Skoda Fabia road car. It made its debut at Rallye Monte Carlo 2009, with factory team Skoda Motorsport and drivers Jan Kopecky and Juho Hanninen.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.