This decal is printed by Cartograf
Additional details for the Ferrari F138 F2013
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK417.
- Raced at the Spanish Grand Prix in 2013.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference TMK417.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 115 mm x 145 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
The F138 is the fifty ninth car built by Ferrari specifically to take part in the Formula 1 World Championship. The name comes from a combination of the current year and the number of cylinders, to mark the fact that this is the eighth and final year of competition for the V8 engine configuration
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.