Additional details for the Ferrari F2012
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-FP20105.
- Raced at the World Championship in 2012.
- To be used with Fujimi kit FJ091426.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 111 mm x 186 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 21 g.
The Ferrari F2012 is a Formula One racing car designed by Scuderia Ferrari for the 2012 Formula One season. The car was launched on 3 February at Ferrari's facility in Maranello. The car, which is driven by Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa, made its debut at the first pre-season test at Jerez.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.