Do you want to enjoy the future
of scale modeling today
? This reference from Model Factory Hiro comes straight from that future: inside the box you'll find ultra thin photoetches, a 3D modeled and printed chassis, translucent orange resins simulating the original carbon fiber parts, white metal parts, and lots more.
We've been dreaming about this kit a long time... and it's finally here!!
Additional details for the Porsche 917 LH
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K350.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1971.
- Includes multimaterial kit.
- Featured in newsletter 159.
- Package measures 95 mm x 155 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 240 g.
The Porsche 917 made its debut in 1969. It was developed in just 10 months, and 25 units were sold in order to comply with the regulations and get the FIA Group 4 approval.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.