Time limited reedition of the Honda RA300
, incredibly reproduced by MFH in 1/43 scale.
Additional details for the Honda RA300
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K343.
- Raced at the Italian Grand Prix, the Mexican Grand Prix and the USA Grand Prix in 1967.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 235.
- Package measures 95 mm x 155 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.