Time limited re-edition of the decoration of the RC212V ridden by the legendary Marco Simoncelli during his last days at the 2011 World Championship.
Additional details for the Honda RC212V
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-DC906.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 2011.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14107 and TAM14108.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 279.
- Package measures 145 mm x 224 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 110 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.