Additional details for the Yamaha YZR500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/12 scale with reference TABU12002.
- Raced at the World Championship in 2000.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 100 mm x 175 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 4 g.
- Featured in newsletter 293.
The YZR500 was the Yamaha Motor Corporationís entry for 500cc Grand Prix motorcycle racing between the years of 1973 and 2002.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.