Additional details for the Yamaha YZR-M1
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-FP1209.
- Raced in 2005 and 2006.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14115, 14115, TAM14116 and 14116.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 210 mm x 3 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 33 g.
- Featured in newsletter 323.
The Yamaha YZR-M1 is a four stroke motorcycle specifically developed by Yamaha Motor Company to race in the current MotoGP series. It succeeded the 500 cc (31 cu in) YZR500 by the 2002 season and was originally developed with a 990 cc (60 cu in) engine. Since then, the YZR-M1 has been continuously developed into several iterations through the 990cc, 800cc and 1000cc eras of Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.