Modern Formula 1 have the carbon fiber as a fundamental component. And what happens to your scale model? How could you not use these precious carbon fibre patterns that Studio27 has just reissued for a limited time?
Additional details for the McLaren Honda MP4/4
carbon fibre pattern decal:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-CD20001.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1988.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM89719 and TAM92208.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Edition limited to 200 units.
- Featured in newsletters 157, 162 and 266.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
The McLaren MP4/4 was a highly successful Formula 1 car that competed in the 1988 Formula One season. It was designed by Gordon Murray, who based the design on his lowline Brabham BT55 car of 1986, and American engineer Steve Nichols. It is one of the most dominant Formula One cars ever built, winning all but one race in the 1988 season.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.