Time-limited re-edition of this interesting decoration used by Alex Barros in his Honda NSR500 in 1988.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-DC808.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1998.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14071.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 289.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.