Decoration of the Jaguar XJ-S that raced the 500 Km of Donington in 1984.
Additional details for the Jaguar XJ-S
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1203.
- Raced at the Donington 500 Kilometres in 1984.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20305 and 20362.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 215 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Featured in newsletter 285.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.