Makinen's Escort Mk I decoration used in the 1972 Montecarlo Rally starting from Almería.
Additional details for the Ford Escort RS1600 Mk I
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1172.
- Raced at the Montecarlo Rally in 1972.
- To be used with Belkits references BEL006 and BEL007.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 243, 247, 249 and 269.
- Package measures 145 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.